Monday 9 May 2016

9 May 2016 Survival suit

John didn't even want to do a blog and now he's telling me what people are interested in ! He says to leave this comment in so you all know why I'm posting "garbage"

John ordered 6 Crewsaver suits. These are survival suits only to be used when having to ditch the yacht due to a catastrophe of some sort. They come in all sizes and ours are Universal but it's a little on the large size for me...

So you know you will all survive if you come with us for a sail !!



1 comment:

  1. That suit looks fine! Does it remind you of a previous life? Please fit the LJ over your head and the emergency exits are here, here and here! Next time I go the M&S I will also ask them if they have some shirts in 'Universal!'

    Bon Voyage Johnny and Julie!!!!!

    Gordy and Alex

    ReplyDelete